YAMAHA FZR FZS FX-SHO 2008-2013 Plug-In EJK Fuel Tuner Controller
2008-2013 FZR/FZS/FX-SHO Models
The PWC Controller will deliver increased acceleration, stronger mid-range, and increased top speed performance by delivering a higher performing air to fuel ratio (A.F.R.) and allowing higher mass air/boost pressure levels to be utilized.
PWC has determined that one of the main horsepower and performance holdbacks in Yamaha’s Fly by Wire E.C.U. system is the mass air or boost limitation that is controlled by the Fly by Wire Throttle System.
The Yamaha E.C.U. manipulates and controls the mass air or boost pressure levels by closing the throttle plate which limits peak horsepower performance.
The PWC Controller interfaces with the E.C.U., fuel injectors, and sensors to unlock, take over, and control mass air or boost limitations.
The PWC Controller will allow the R&D C1 and C3 Monster Supercharger Wheels to perform to their full potential by defending against unwanted codes and internal E.C.U. limitations.
The PWC Controller comes pre-programmed and coded to safely alter the fuel map, intercept and recondition sensor voltage signals allowing up to 10 P.S.I. of boost pressure without throttle limitation or regulation.
The PWC Controller allows custom fuel tuning to cruise, acceleration, and top end zones.
Top end fuel mixtures can be custom tuned from 13.5:1 (lean) to 11.5:1 (rich) on the fly.
Quicker acceleration, stronger mid-range, and increased top speed performance is the result when the A.F.R. is tuned for optimum performance.
The PWC Controller is fully adjustable to accommodate and properly performance tune the A.F.R. for any combination of aftermarket parts.
Unlock the YAMAHA SHO and FZR’s full performance potential with an PWC Engine Tuner.
• Preprogrammed and Pre set to 12.5:1 (plug in and run)
• Increased boost pressure (stabilizes and allows maximum boost)
• Allows top end fuel tuning (RICHEN OR LEAN)
• Utilizes O.E.M. ignition system
• Utilizes O.E.M. fuel injectors
• Retains all O.E.M. dash, warning, and service indicators
• 91 octane pump gas friendly
• Ultra easy 20 minute installation
• A must have part when using R&D C1 & C3 Monster Wheels
- Allows addition of fuel required with engine modifications without upsetting stock fuel map.
- Integrated dials provide easy adjustment and fine-tuning of fuel delivery curve without external programming devices.
- LED lights indicate fuel delivery settings while tuning
- Won’t interfere with craft’s stock sensors and inputs.
- IJSBA Stock, Limited & Superstock/Open Class Legal.