CP Kawasaki 4-Stroke 1500 Piston Pin 827-2000-18CP3CCP Pistons
CP Kawasaki 4-Stroke 1500 Piston Pin 827-2000-18CP3C
A wrist pin, also known as a piston pin, is an important component in an internal combustion engine. It is critical link between a piston and connecting rod, and is continually exposed to extremely high loads in alternating directions and it is also subjected to shearing and bending forces from the connecting rod. Taking all these parameter in consideration, CP-Carrillo offers a wide variety of wrist pins to fit different applications and uses. Below is a selection of different materials and treatments available.
These high quality pins are ISO 9000 and QS 9000 certified and statistical process control (SPC) is fully implemented throughout manufacturing.
- 100% Rockwell tested
- Case hardened (computerized gas process)
- Gun drilled I.D.'s with 3 stages of I.D. honing
- Weight tolerances +/- 1 gram
- Precision ground ends with I.D. radius
- Straight wall design to reduce pin galling on ends
- Available with chamfered ends for Wire Locks
- Cryogenically treated (subzero heat-treating process) for improved material strength and grain structure